8.10.2013

What Shall We Do With The Drunken Proxy?

Still waiting for her wounds to heal. Anyway, we have taken Mr Kelevra Dragunov's idea, and told the kids that we are good boogeymen saving them from bad boogeymen. Oh wait, you were wondering about Mr Dragunov's other idea, yeppers, so I bust a bullet in ol' Araminta's knee and now we're seeing what kerfuffle she causes.

So far we have this crazy lady narrowed down to three names

1. "Lena"

2. "Araminta"

3. "Zwielicht"

Zwielicht seems to be the most coherent and co-operative.  Multiple personality disorder, I hear you suggest? NO. Go fuck yourself in every available crevice with a... a rusty-ass steampunk contraption while I go to your house, find your sofa, and rip the stuffing out of your pillows, and maybe find your pet bunny rabbit and wrap it in a T-34's sweet, tank-y embrace. Anyway, it's called disassociative identity disorder. It's so rare that some experts don't even think it exists, so I'mma rule it out.

But my theory is that ONE is the actual LADY, another is the azoth, and another is the shard. But we're still standing around for results.

-Talm

6 comments:

  1. Good to be hearing from another steampunk. And yeah, most of the time multiple personalities are because of eldritchness. Like how I developed craft after coming into contact with Slendy. And how my azoth sometimes talks to me. I should probably see a shrink, all things considered...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am dang sorry to hear that.

      I should too. Or perhaps a therapist. Sadly you don't see that shit in loopy loops.

      Delete
  2. The whole good and bad Boogeyman idea, sounds like a TV show of sorts, maybe I should pursue a career in movie making....Nah.

    Tell us the results once they are shown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't I advise you to go into the film industry at one point? Ah, nostalgia.

      Delete
    2. I'd watch your shit, sure I would, especially like a little indie movie. As long as it WASN'T about VAMPIRES THAT SPARKLE! And as long as it had an EXPLOSION of any kind! BOOM! KAPOW! YAYYYYyy!

      WILL DO!

      Delete
    3. I dunno, I'd watch a movie about vampires that sparkle getting exploded. All set to a fun ragtime piece.

      Delete

Thoughts? Requests?