8.08.2013

I'VE GOT IT!

WE DID IT!

While the surviving teachers take care of the kiddies and Matvei guards the entrances killing every masked motherfornicator who sets freaky feet there, Pascaline and I are trying to work out what's didgeridooing with Lena / Araminta / and others.

OK, so in our scufferdoodle kick assery, she had sustained a few injuries, a few marks of the thug life. Aaannd so far we have:

1) Something is making her body decay, like zombify, you know this HAG looks like a ZOMBIE anyway.

2) And something else is healing her. A personal medic. That's why the dress is kind of embedded in her.

What can heal you? Azoth! What can make you decay? Shards! What can fuck you up? A BULLET FROM MATVEI! But don't worry, it hasn't come to that yet.

Yaaah, I know Shards heal as well and shit, go put a balloon around the rim of your parphole and fart into it enough times to fill it up if you came here to tell me that. But they also decay, and azoth doesn't.

It's a theory of Talm's. Alright? Something something Occam's Razor.

I'm right, though, OK? I just am.

-Talm

7 comments:

  1. You can easily see which one it is. You see Shard and Azoth have different time span when healing. For example, Marshmallow Man made a hole in the side of my body, I do mean it, he just pierced right the fuck through.

    Azoth can not heal damage like that in mere seconds, hours, it took my darling Fortissimo weeks, upon weeks to heal the wound, it probably would have taken longer, if I refused to lie down on the bed and not move for these past couple of weeks. In other words, Azoth takes longer to heal wound of such high caliber.

    Shards on the other hand, while I have no experience of having them in my body, I'm going to deduce their healing strength from the water I gave to Incognito, which I got from The Dying Man Shard's domain. The water healed his wounds in a matter of two days and he had wounds much worse compared to the hole in the side of my body.

    So it is quite easy to determine, which one she has inside of her, shoot her leg, if it takes weeks for her to heal that wound, then it is Azoth. If the wound heals in a matter of 2 to 4 days, it's a shard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that seems like a waste of a bullet. If they're in a loop they may need to conserve ammo. So I dunno, a knife may be better? Or Just asking?

      Delete
    2. Seriously? One bullet wouldn't make a difference, asking wouldn't work because it would be too simple. Knife would work, but Azoth can heal cuts rather quick so it would be impossible to tell the difference between the two and if you want to make the knife pierce a certain part of her body, it would take a while longer, would be much more painful and much more messy.

      Delete
    3. Bearing in mind these guys were going to a meeting in a primary school? I'd say they probably weren't bringing a sack of bullets and flamethrowers. And I'd like to hear where you got your ideas about stab wounds; I can attest firsthand that they take a while to heal completely. Depends where it is, as in most injuries. Finally, you're worried anout causing pain? Who are you and what did you do with the psycho we all know and love?

      Delete
    4. Thank you for the suggestion and I will pass it to Talm.

      The guns we're using were scavenged off the initial proxies. Getting more means going out into the loop and massacring more proxies. Not what the children need right now.

      A bullet hurts more than a knife, also a knife is cool but a bullet burns. It hurts especially if you take it to one of your bones and shatters it and all the pieces tear through your flesh. Not that I'm expecting a man who cannot feel pain to know this. At any rate, I do not expect Talm to care how much pain he causes her, as long as the children do not hear it.

      Delete
    5. Oh, why thank you. For an utter psychopath, I do try my hardest, I really do!

      Delete

Thoughts? Requests?