7.04.2013

#1 - Money Box

Name of item:  "FACE BANK COIN EATING MONEYBOX IN PINK"
Description of product, taken from Amazon page:

"HIGH QUALTIY (sic)
FACE BANK EATS YOUR COIN AS IF HE IS ENJOYING IT.
AAA BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED.
COLOUR IN PINK"

Rating: 5/10

Picture:



This is a functional money box I was using to save up for things on Fracture's free market. You put the coin in, and it is programmed to give the appearance of chewing it. However, I found myself keeping spare change in my wallet in an effort to avoid utilising this product. Its appearance is rather discomforting, and in recent events I have woken up directly facing the monstrosity. I believe it is the nose I find particularly unsettling. My daughter Charlotte expressed similiar issues.

The 5/10 rating stems from its effectiveness against Runners. The only use I have been able to find for this is to gaslight them by placing it in their houses. After watching a Runner dispose of one by burning it, I can confirm the product is damaged by fire, and had to replace said product.

It requires batteries, which are not included.

You can view or buy it here.

-Talm

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's a pretty disturbing moneybox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch the brick version chew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhjh5m0-6yE

      The dang diddly doo I put up with!

      Delete
  2. I would not only burn this thing, I would dissolve the remains in acid, neutralise them with bleach and then toss the sludge of a cliff. Who made this, and what elder gods were whispering to them at the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, to gaslight I would buy another and put it on your desk. IT WOULD ALWAYS COME BACK!

      As for who made it? Japan, I think, at least that's what Google says.

      Delete
    2. Ah, that explains everything.

      Delete

Thoughts? Requests?