7.21.2013

#6, #7, #8 - M4 CARBINE, MAGNETS, MAKESHIFT LECCY CHAIR

TALMAI CHECKING IN JUST TO SAY TO THE PEEPS THAT I'M ALIVE.

10/10 to this M4 CARBINE. YOU CAN BUY IT OFF ANY DECENT SHADY SUPPLIER OF YOURS. EMPTIES PROXY BASES IN SECONDS.

10/10 to magnets, when the ones with all the azoth tried to escape through the Path, it locked them in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOTHERFUCKERS. Where is your MASTER now, BITCHES?

Then, one had like AZOTH TENTACLES, oh he thought he was so fucking BAD, he told me all about killing my little girl, so I STRAPPED HIM TO A FUCKING CHAIR WITH REINFORCED CHAINS, PUT WIRE AROUND ALL HIS TENTACLES AND WATCHED HIM ELECTROCUTE HIMSELF TO DEATH WHILE STRUGGLING. AHAHAH OH GOD THE SCREAMING WAS AMAZING. 100/10 10000/10!!!! A MILLION OUT OF TEN!!

-TALM

11 comments:

  1. I am happy you are alive. Felicity is safe. I am not sure if you should see her in your current state, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp, someone couldn't handle a couple of bad news.

    Matvei, good idea, Mr. break down over there obviously needs some time, still keep a look out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY NOW NO PROBZ IT WAS FAKKIN AMAIZNG! RRRRRRREVENGE!!!!

      NOW I SEE WHY YOU DO IT SO OFFFTEN!

      Delete
    2. I will. Talm just needs some time.

      Delete
    3. Well, I do it not out of revenge, I do it out of my love for destruction, the feelings are different here my friend, but non the less, glad you enjoyed it.

      Now get your shit together, you still have a daughter waiting for you.

      Delete
    4. Yes. Felicity is under my protection. Mine and my ОСВ-96.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I just like to add a touch of dramatic flair to proceedings.

      Delete
  3. Whoa. Uh...

    Let us know when you're more lucid, mate.

    Also magnetized high five.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Yep, he's had a break down. Hopefully, he'll bounce back so he can take care of Felicity.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Requests?