7.05.2013

I Think I Like This Blogging Stuffz!

I do!

Sooooooooo, lemme tell you about me as a proxy. I get my tasks directly from the Oracle's headquarters. Then I go do them. No divisions. No masters, Der Großmann aside. When I come home to my family I know I made the right choice.

You must be thinking, Ay Talm, a guy who reports directly to the Oracle must be skilled? Aw yeah. Yes I am. Not to brag buuut . . . I can kill a man in so many ways I lost count in January 2010. I was maybe up to 745? Five of said ways, might I add, are with a can of Lynx deo.

You must be thinking, eh Talm, a guy who's skilled enough to report directly to the Oracle has gotta be in demand? Well . . . oui et non. I assure you people have threatened my family to try and get me to work with them. And I assure you those people are no longer!

Is that to say I operate alone? Nooo! I work with Matvei and Pascaline. Pascaline makes stuff go boom, and Matvei makes accidents happen. I wish I could tell you about Matvei, but I honestly don't know much about him. Oh, except - he is a deadly improviser, also I met my beautiful Lana through him. As for Pascaline, she's 27 with wild red hair, really fit actually. She could have any man she wants, honestly, but she won't open up to anyone. Meh. Each to their own.

-Talm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Requests?