7.08.2013

Emm... hey, I'm Matvei

Thanks to my comment about Kelevra, Talmai is pushing for me to post.

I beg your pardon for any mistakes, English isn't my first language. Only in recent years did I get the hang of it, when I first became a proxy I did not speak any English.

What is there to tell. Emmm. Well back in the early 90s I was doing course after course on engineering, mechanics, construction, anything practical, I flung myself into that kind of task. I fidget a lot, what can I say. To raise money for these classes, I worked as a security guard at a mental institution, won't get too specific, I'll just say it was an hour's drive from the nearest city. The actual spot it was in was lovely, there were trees all around, fresh air and a little stream. Really nice place for patients to start the road to recovery. 

There wasn't trouble often, in fact I was one of just three guards. When there was trouble, my motif was to sneak up fast and calmly restrain the patient. Fast, strong and silent. At any rate, I got on well with the patients. I was practically best friends with one patient, Kostya, who was in for... well, I don't know the English word for it but if I hit it into a translator it comes up with "paranoid schizophrenia". I don't trust translators, but fingers crossed, a?

The thing was, I was friends with many patients afflicted by that same illness, and he just didn't seem like them. As a guard, you get accustomed to certain behavior patterns for certain illnesses. Anyway Kostya spoke of a tall, pale man in a suit, with no face. Sometimes, said Kostya, He had branches, and He bled black. Other than that, and the paranoia, he seemed normal, especially for that place. I was devastated when he committed suicide, and shocked, suicides never really happened in our institution, I knew there had to be more to it. So I investigated. And you know the rest.

Because of Master, I had to ditch my job, ditch all my courses, all that hard work, I put so much effort into my life and I loved all of it, and then He took it away from me. So I was a pissed off runner with manual skills. From Ireland to Russia, the United States to Chile, Egypt to South Africa, Yemen to Japan, I was their worst nightmare and they didn't even know it. Sneaked up on proxies and killed them, staged so many accidents for proxy transport - buses, trains, you name it. Their own safehouses became not so safe. Not with a well placed wire or a well aimed gun.

That went on for two years. Now I am a proxy myself, and just like everything else in life, I throw myself into it. So I guess I do a good job at it.

✒Matvei

7 comments:

  1. So let me get this straight, you started by killing proxies and then you ended up actually being a proxy, so why did your priorities switch up so much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny that you should ask the question with the answer I cannot give for 'certain' reasons. That would implicate myself, Pascaline, and Talm.

      Perhaps in time, Talm will tell you exactly what it is we do.

      ✒Matvei

      Delete
    2. Ah very well then, also Talmai told me that you know me from somewhere, that I might remember you from somewhere, that we probably met.

      You must forgive my rudeness for not remembering, but you must understand with my line of work, I can't remember everyone I meet. So if it is no secret, please do tell where we might have met, I have a hunch it was on one of the train accidents all those years ago.

      Why such an assumption, well Talmai did hint that you are the person that makes 'Accidents" happen, so I'm just blindly pointing fingers here.

      Delete
    3. Can't believe you remember those "train accidents". Please ignore my only example of team killing. You were the only one who didn't bitch at me.

      ✒Matvei

      Delete
    4. So it was you who was travelling on top of the train along with a few other people and here I was wondering who it was.

      No problem really, I did give a damn about those that died and to be quite honest, I think I would have killed half of them later anyway.

      Delete
    5. Those were some goddamn good times. Killing my teammates was just the icing on the cake.

      Delete
    6. Ah, apologies, that previous comment was me, Matvei. Talm is still at his home.

      Good times.

      ✒Matvei

      Delete

Thoughts? Requests?