7.04.2013

Straight to it.

My name is Talmai, I am a proxy, and I believe that is all the information you need for now.

Mmmm alriiiight don't judge me, but, I can talk for hours on end about my family! I'll make it short. Short. Short. Okay, I have my lovely gentle wife, Lana. Don't mistake her for one of those '50s Stepford type wives though, she can be a damn scary lady if you try and order her around. My daughters are Charlotte and Felicity. Charlotte will be twelve in a few days, sooo Lana and I have a little party planned, she's gonna have a few friends round, maybe we'll sort out a couple of movies for them, depends what Char wants really. Also gotta make sure little Felicity isn't left out, she's eight but super mature, you know they let her skip a year in school? Might get a few super soakers if it's a nice day.

Okays, I'm a ramblin' man. I'll give you a rest now and jump to me first post.

-Talm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Requests?